The Association shall conduct the following activities:
(1) to make research and studies of the history, present situation and development trend of Tibetan culture and put forward concrete proposals concerning its preservation and development to government agencies and economic & social organizations;
(2) to hold exhibitions and seminars at home and abroad on Tibetan culture in order to make an overall and true introduction of Tibet’s religion, education, art, folk customs, medicine, tourism, environmental protection, etc;
(3) to attend international conferences, such as the U.N. Human Rights Commission Sessions, U.N. meetings in the economic and social development field and U.N. NGO conferences as well as regional conferences in the Asian-Pacific and so on;
(4) to organize Tibetologists and Tibet Art Troupes to visit other countries; invite foreign friends to visit Tibet; to make extensive contacts with Tibetans living abroad and offer relevant services;
(5) to strive, assist, organize and promote domestic and foreign organizations and enterprises to make investment or do personnel training for programs concerning the preservation and development of Tibetan culture;
(6) to raise funds both at home and abroad according to the relevant laws of the State for programs concerning the preservation and development of Tibetan culture;
(7) to offer consulting services concerning Tibetan culture.